The Fund has worked hand in hand with the NHS to create new and improved facilities to help us maintain the best possible cancer care for the people of Sussex.
Over the years we have raised over £1 million to improve facilities and make our department more attractive, comfortable and effective.
Some of our improvements include:
- A comfortable patients' lounge
- A more accessible entrance and reception
- Up to date Impression Suite and the latest immobilisation system
- The North extension released offices to provide vital clinical space
- The patient and carers' car park
- Refurbished quiet room
- Refurbished chemotherapy waiting room
- Recipe books for chemotherapy patients
- Accesible garden